John A. Czepiel, AIA, LEED®AP
Vice President | Architecture
Been with Tricarico since 1996
New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, New Jersey, Master of Science in Management
New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, New Jersey, Bachelor of Architecture
- Registered Architect, the State of New Jersey
- NCARB Certified
- Member of the American Institute of Architects
- Member of the Architects League of Northern New Jersey
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Member of ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
- People would be surprised if they knew: That I cry during every episode of ESPN’s My Wish.
- Secret talent? Nobody works a TV remote and a recliner simultaneously better than me. I can throw batting practice in my sleep.
- What is your greatest fear? Not being able to provide for my family while I am standing in a pit of poisonous snakes.
- Best advice anyone has given you? “Don’t let her get away.” Everyone who met my wife while we were dating.
- Favorite line from a movie? “Over? Did you say over? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the German’s bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain’t over now! Cause when the going gets tough… The tough get goin’. Who’s with me?” – John “Bluto” Blutarsky – Animal House